Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Anyone been to Kenya?


This story was just emailed to me, and I've got some questions.
A Kenyan secondary school has sent home 20 boys because they were not circumcised, saying it feared they would be bullied by other students.
  1. How does the school know?
  2. How do the bullies know?
  3. Since they circumcise women there too, how was this addressed?
  4. Are uncircumcised chicks bullied?
  5. Same bullies? (Are the bullies that bully the boys the same bullies that bully the girls or are bullying duties separated by sex? Can there be cross-sexual bullying?)
  6. How do you explain to your parents that you got beat up because the other kids didn't like the way your cock looked?
  7. Does everyone know that about everyone else in Kenya?
  8. Is someone in charge of keeping track of this?
  9. How often do they check?
  10. Was this tracked at my school?
  11. Are they accepting resumes?
Seriously though, I issued countless middle school beatings for all weird-dicked kids. "Hey funnycock, give me your lunch money or I'll beat the ever living shit out of you."

No comments: