Friday, February 02, 2007

Polish Sausage, Ditka, Ditka, Sausage, Bears

As a Bears fan, I've gotta do it. I think these are more funny when you read them than when you watch them. I'll do my best to match them up.


Transcript



Transcript

Superfans(Chi vs. NY, Mini Bears)

Superfans Thanksgiving

Bob Swerski's Quiz Masters


Looks like my best is 2 vids and 5 transcripts - barely passable. Historically, barely passable is really better than most of my work.

Sidenote: It's not a coincidence that the superfans aren't colts fans. Either these people root for a team that sold them out, are young idiots, or are fair weather fans(90%). Along those lines, this morning I'm walking to the subway, wearing jeans, sweatshirt, and (superstitiously every day for the last 2 months) my Bears hat. Coming the other way down the street, a douche in long wool coat, a scarf(not that cold), and a brand new Colt's hat. Man, Colts fans are bad people.

No comments: