Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A thought on Barbaro's passing

I doubt this will be covered much in the mainstream press, though I'm sure Tim Russert is thinking it. I just feel these questions have to be asked. How many times in the last year did someone beat off Barbaro and is that the most valuable semen in the world? Was it the same person every time? Was that the entirety of their job? How did that person answer the question "so what do you do?" Do they just come right out and say it? "I beat off a horse all day and collect as much semen as possible." Can u put that on a resume? When I ask myself these questions, I picture one thing. A terrible scene from Jackass 2. You don't want to click on this...




And I guess there's no better or worse time than now to link to this site. Make sure to check out the comments.

No comments: